HOW TO RESERVE THE CLUBHOUSE
Before submitting a reservation check the calendar below to see if the date is available.
- Fill out the online Reservation Request Form and Read the Clubhouse Rules and the (make sure to follow so you do not lose your security deposit)
- Submit (2) checks in the amount of $85.00 security fee plus an $85.00 non-refundable usage fee made payable to: “Freedom Crossing Northeast Condominium Association” Checks must be from an owner or resident. No second party checks or money orders accepted. The separate $85.00 security deposit will be refunded upon inspection of the clubhouse by the committee for satisfactory conditions of the premises and the key has been returned.
1. The clubhouse is available for all holidays, including Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. If more than one person is interested in renting for the same holiday, it will be rented on a first-come, first-rented basis. However, the person renting for one year will not be eligible to rent it for the next year unless no one else is requesting that holiday.
2. The Association homeowner who is renting the clubhouse must be present at all times during the rental period and is responsible for the conduct of the guests.
3. Rental of the community room does not include the use of the exercise room or card room.
4. No smoking inside the clubhouse.
5. Only service animals are permitted in the clubhouse or on the clubhouse grounds. No other pets are permitted.
6. Remove snow from sidewalks for winter rentals; use ice melt if needed.
7. When unoccupied, normal heat setting during winter months is 50; normal air-conditioning setting during the summer months is 80.
8. The telephone is installed for emergency access only. Clubhouse gets charged for all outgoing calls.
9. Make sure the great room is left in the order/furniture placement that it was found. Remove all trash and personal property.
10. Clubhouse should be left in the same condition as found.
11. No Parking in mailbox circle near Clubhouse.
12. Please refer to Clubhouse Party Inspection Checklist provided at the time of rental.
Note – reservation is not complete until you have sent in all fees and have been notified by clubhouse manager or Acri Community Realty. Upon acceptance of the reservation, the committee chairperson will issue the resident-in-charge a key to the clubhouse
Mail Check to made payable to "Freedom Crossing Northeast" and mail to:
Freedom Crossing Northeast Condominium Association
c/o Acri Commercial Realty
290 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
|September 1, 2019||September 2, 2019||September 3, 2019|
September 3, 2019 –
|September 4, 2019||September 5, 2019|
September 5, 2019All Day
|September 6, 2019||September 7, 2019|
|September 8, 2019||September 9, 2019||September 10, 2019||September 11, 2019|
September 11, 2019 –
|September 12, 2019|
September 12, 2019All Day
|September 13, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|September 15, 2019||September 16, 2019||September 17, 2019|
September 17, 2019 –
|September 18, 2019||September 19, 2019|
September 19, 2019All Day
|September 20, 2019|
September 20, 2019All Day
|September 21, 2019|
|September 22, 2019||September 23, 2019||September 24, 2019||September 25, 2019||September 26, 2019|
September 26, 2019All Day
|September 27, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|September 29, 2019||September 30, 2019||October 1, 2019|
October 1, 2019 –
|October 2, 2019||October 3, 2019|
October 3, 2019All Day
|October 4, 2019||October 5, 2019|