HOW TO RESERVE THE CLUBHOUSE
Before submitting a reservation check the calendar below to see if the date is available.
- Fill out the online Reservation Request Form and Read the Clubhouse Rules and the (make sure to follow so you do not lose your security deposit)
- Submit (2) checks in the amount of $85.00 security fee plus an $85.00 non-refundable usage fee made payable to: “Freedom Crossing Northeast Condominium Association” Checks must be from an owner or resident. No second party checks or money orders accepted. The separate $85.00 security deposit will be refunded upon inspection of the clubhouse by the committee for satisfactory conditions of the premises and the key has been returned.
1. The clubhouse is available for all holidays, including Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. If more than one person is interested in renting for the same holiday, it will be rented on a first-come, first-rented basis. However, the person renting for one year will not be eligible to rent it for the next year unless no one else is requesting that holiday.
2. The Association homeowner who is renting the clubhouse must be present at all times during the rental period and is responsible for the conduct of the guests.
3. Rental of the community room does not include the use of the exercise room or card room.
4. No smoking inside the clubhouse.
5. Only service animals are permitted in the clubhouse or on the clubhouse grounds. No other pets are permitted.
6. Remove snow from sidewalks for winter rentals; use ice melt if needed.
7. When unoccupied, normal heat setting during winter months is 50; normal air-conditioning setting during the summer months is 80.
8. The telephone is installed for emergency access only. Clubhouse gets charged for all outgoing calls.
9. Make sure the great room is left in the order/furniture placement that it was found. Remove all trash and personal property.
10. Clubhouse should be left in the same condition as found.
11. No Parking in mailbox circle near Clubhouse.
12. Please refer to Clubhouse Party Inspection Checklist provided at the time of rental.
Note – reservation is not complete until you have sent in all fees and have been notified by clubhouse manager or Acri Community Realty. Upon acceptance of the reservation, the committee chairperson will issue the resident-in-charge a key to the clubhouse
Mail Check to made payable to "Freedom Crossing Northeast" and mail to:
Freedom Crossing Northeast Condominium Association
c/o Acri Commercial Realty
290 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
|October 27, 2019||October 28, 2019||October 29, 2019||October 30, 2019||October 31, 2019|
October 31, 2019All Day
|November 1, 2019||November 2, 2019|
|November 3, 2019||November 4, 2019||November 5, 2019||November 6, 2019||November 7, 2019|
November 7, 2019All Day
|November 8, 2019||November 9, 2019|
|November 10, 2019|
November 10, 2019 –
|November 11, 2019|
November 11, 2019
|November 12, 2019||November 13, 2019||November 14, 2019|
November 14, 2019All Day
|November 15, 2019||November 16, 2019|
|November 17, 2019||November 18, 2019||November 19, 2019||November 20, 2019||November 21, 2019|
November 21, 2019All Day
|November 22, 2019||November 23, 2019|
|November 24, 2019||November 25, 2019||November 26, 2019||November 27, 2019||November 28, 2019|
November 28, 2019All Day
|November 29, 2019||November 30, 2019|