ACRI HAS 4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ASSOCIATION PAYMENTS
1. MAKE A PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY VIA ACRI DUES PAYMENTS:
Submit payments online. You can choose to make a one time or set up recurring payments. Before starting this process, you will need to know the property number. Below is an example of your payment coupon.
Your property number is 2610- XXX
To Set Up recurring or a one-time payment using ACRI C- PROPERTYPAY: ⇒ Click Here
- How to get started today:
Enter your property code 2610- XXX
2. Click on Set Up Account
3. Enter your property code 2610- XXX
4. Insert address in place of XXXX
5. Create your user profile to log-in
2. COUPON BOOKS: Use the coupon book and windowed envelopes. Just place your check and coupon in the envelope, put on a stamp, and drop it in the mailbox. Please allow an extra day or two for the mail to be received at the lockbox.
3. ACRI DIRECT DEBIT VIA MAIL-IN FORM (For those of you who do not wish to use the Acri Auto Payment method): With this option, you provide Acri Commercial Realty with your Routing and Account Number and Acri Commercial Realty Inc., we will initiate the payment on or around the 6th of each month.
(There is no convenience fee for this option)
a. Mail-in Payment Form: Click here to download the mail-in direct debit form. Please submit this form to Acri Commercial Realty, Inc. for processing. Your need to attach a check marked “VOID”.
4. PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING: With this option, you instruct your bank to send the payment to the following address with your Association Account Number
(Example 5555-555-cu) on the check. (There is no convenience fee for this option)
“Your Homeowner Association Name ”
c/o Acri Commercial Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 60935
Phoenix, AZ 85082
A coupon booklet will be sent at the beginning of the year. Since the process of collecting payment is completely automated, all check payments must be accompanied by a coupon to ensure payment is applied correctly to your account. Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
|Please contact Accounting or call 412-459-0111 if you have any questions regarding the different payment options available.|